You are here
Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online web-enabled system over NICNET developed by NIC, in association with Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG). CPGRAMS is the platform based on web technology which primarily aims to enable submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens from anywhere and anytime (24x7) basis to Ministries/Departments/Organizations who scrutinize and take action for speedy and favorable redress of these grievances. Tracking grievances is also facilitated on this portal through the system generated unique registration number.
Issues which are not taken up for redress
- Subjudice cases or any matter concerning judgment given by any court.
- Personal and family disputes.
- RTI matters.
- Anything that impacts upon territorial integrity of the country or friendly relations with other countries.
- Increasing awareness about the role and responsibility of Directorate of Public Grievances, Cabinet Secretariat among general public(78Kb )
- Brochure for CPGRAMS Mobile App(248Kb )
- Replies to grievances where address in incomplete